NAQ SPEAKS Colloquium and Mentorship Program
NAQ Sharing Platform for Experience, Aspirations, Knowledge and Skills (NAQ SPEAKS) is organising an event NAQ SPEAKS Colloquium 2018. The theme of the colloquium is “Get to the Edge and See Beyond.”
- Date: Sunday February 11, 2018
- Venue: Indooroopilly Library (Level 4, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, 322 Moggill Rd, Indooroopilly QLD 4068)
- Time: 12 pm to 4pm
The colloquium will bring together the experts from our community and will be a forum for sharing of Experience, Aspirations, Knowledge and Skills. Expressions of Interests (EOI) are invited from prospective contributors to present materials that are good to know and are somehow related to the daily life of the community members. The suggested topics as example, but not limited to are
- Personal Health/Public Health/Nursing
- Engineering/Emerging Technologies
- Media/Culture/Public Relations
- Projects for Nepal
Interested contributors are requested plan 10 to 15 minutes talk and send an abstract of 50-100 words to one of the contacts below by Friday February 2, 2018.
- Birochan Shrestha, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0430962678
- Roshan Pokharel, email@example.com, 0424740382
- Mac Bista, Mbista4heal@gmail.com, 0481292056
- Sudarshan Dahal, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0432837495
The submitted abstract will be used for preparing program information to the audience. Please feel free to contact us for further details.
NAQ SPEAKS is also starting Mentorship programs to assist our aspiring community members to achieve their goal. NAQ Mentorship program will be available for career development as well as community leadership development. NAQ will endeavour to assign a suitable mentor to each of the interested members from within the community. NAQ is looking forward to great support from our experienced senior community members as a mentor to support our recently migrated and/or early career members. NAQ will be looking forward to your attendance in SPEAKS Colloquiums which could also be a common interests platform to prospective mentors and mentees. Please let us know how you would like to support NAQ for this initiative.