Nepalese Association of Queensland Inc. (NAQ) would like to invite to the Sagarmatha Tennis Championship 2018 on Sunday ,22 July 2018.
Date, Time & Venue:
- Sunday, 22 July 2018
- 10 AM to 4 PM
- Gregory Terrace Tennis Centre – 285 Gregory Terrace, Spring Hill, QLD 4000
- Surendra Ghimire: ( 0401 903 304, email: email@example.com)
- Hari Khadka ( 0421 450 811, email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Deepak Regmi ( 0402 443 018, email: email@example.com)
- Anup Gurung ( 0451 358 972, email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mac Bista ( 0481 292 056, email: email@example.com)
- Amrit Poudel (0415 368 644, email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
NAQ would like to welcome you all at Sagarmatha Table Tennis Championship 2018.
The details of the event are as follows:
- Event: Sagarmatha Table Tennis Championship 2018.
- Date: Sunday 13 May 2018.
- Time: 10am start, Hall will be available from 9am for warm up.
- Venue: Brisbane Table Tennis Association, 86 Green Tce, Windsor.
- Categories: Men single, Men(45+) Single, Women single and Children single.
- Registration fee: Men and Women $10.00, free for children.
Nepalese Association of Queensland Inc (NAQ) is organising Nepali New Year 2075 BS on Friday April 13, 2018 (5:30 PM onwards) with renowned artists from Nepal. This will be a mega event this year with expected participation of huge number of community members. Please contact the following persons to reserve your tickets ($15 only for NAQ Members) and avoid last minute disappointments.
Mac Bista (0481292056)
Sudarshan Dahal (0432837495)
Birochan Shrestha (0430962678)
Roshan Pokharel (0424740382)
Aaviskar Pandey (0404560498)
Prabin Thapa (0412325286)
Sunita Bhattarai (0403709870)
Gobinda Gaire (0413808837)
Surendra Ghimire (0401903304)
This event is going to be grand event with many talented and popular artists. A program for everyone i.e, a complete blend of tastes from Pop , Lok Geet, acting and dancing, comedy and more. Please refer to attached flyer for more details.
Community members, Sponsors and service partners have always been the keys to the success of NAQ Inc. This year NAQ Inc is looking for financial support from our highly valued members, sponsors and service providers. NAQ Inc always welcomes suggestions from stakeholders on how to set up an effective partnership for the benefit of the community.
The ultimate impact of the success of the event means a wider Nepalese community living in harmony. Cultural event like this one helps not only to preserve our rich and diverse culture but also keeps on transferring our cultural values towards the future generation. This is collaboration among different event and community organisation across Australia and Nepal which means there are wider interests on this program both from Nepal and different parts of Australia. The ultimate outcome would be preserving our culture, respecting our artists and enhanced visibility of valued sponsors among wider Australian community and Nepal.